martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014

1-Complete with past simple or past continuous.
I (buy)1______________________________ a new alarm clock the other day in Taylor's the
jewellers,when I actually (see)2______________________________ somebody shoplifting.
I'd just finished paying for my clock and as I (turn)3______________________________ round,an elderly woman (slowly put) 4______________________________ a silver plate
into a bag that she (carry)5______________________________.
Then she (walk)6______________________________ over to another part of the shop
and (pick up)7______________________________ an expensive-looking watch a number of times.When she (think)_8_____________________________that nobody(look)_9_____________________________,she(drop)__10_________________________ it into the bag.
Before I (have)__11____________________________ a chance to tell the staff in the shop,
she (notice)__12____________________________that I(watch)_13____________________ her
and (hurry)___14___________________________ out. Unfortunately for her,
two police officers (walk)___15___________________________ past just at that moment
and she (run)_16_____________________________ straight into them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario